Services offered at our office
- Decompression Therapy: a non surgical treatment for disc herniations and persistent back and neck pain.
- Spinal Adjusting: We use multiple techniques to help improve spinal joint motion.
- Interferential Therapy: To relief pain and promote soft tissue healing.
- Microcurrent Therapy: Uses small amounts of electrical current to relieve pain.
- Trigger Point Therapy: To relieve muscle spasm
- Electro-Muscle Stimulation: To relieve muscle spasm
- Intersegmental Traction: Induces passive motion to stretch and increase mobility in the spinal joints
- Acupuncture: To control pain and increase soft tissue healing
- Nutrition: To promote good health
- MG-33: Our newest service to promote healthy function through dynamic cellular metabolism
- Laser: Increases circulation to promote healing. Treats: Plantar Fasciitis, Tendonitis, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel, Knee Pain, Arthritis, etc.